CompTIA Project+ is best for professionals who need to manage smaller, less difficult projects as part of their other job responsibilities however still have foundational project management skills. It’s an excellent entry-level project management credential. Project+ is more adaptable than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of just one methodology and framework.
The CompTIA Project+ is the Computing Technology Industry Association’s certification program planned to demonstrate validated learning and skills in the field of project management. The certification from CompTIA helps show employers that a potential employee is skilled, knowledgeable and capable of managing projects for their organization.
CompTIA Project+ verifies the understanding and expertise of specialists in project management. It confirms the capability to initiate, manage and maintain a project or business advantage. It is not just for IT professionals instead it is taken up by any individual who wishes to showcase their talent in the different companies including telecom businesses.
CompTIA Project + Certification
CompTIA Project+ is the Computing Technology Industry Association’s certification program designed to demonstrate validated learning and skills in project management. CompTIA certification helps show employers that a potential employee is skilled, knowledgeable and capable of managing projects for their organization.
Project+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Project Basics: Summarize the properties of the project, phases, schedules, roles and responsibilities, and cost controls, as well as identifying the basic aspects of Agile methodology
- Project Constraints: Predict the impact of various constraint variables and influences throughout the project and explain the importance of risk strategies and activities
- Communication and Change Management: Understand appropriate communication methods of influence and use change control processes within the context of a project
- Project Tools and Documentation: Compare and contrast various project management tools and analyze project and partner-centric documentation
When it comes to IT and telecom sector, most of the organization follow the project methodology for its successful completion. Professional who undergoes CompTIA Certification is fully equipped with essential aspects to manage the IT and Telecom projects. The successful candidates of Project+ will have the following skills in the field of project management:
- Manage the project life cycle
- To ensure proper communication
- To manage the stakeholders
- To maintain the project document