SECUNEUS CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER
This is a Penetration Testing & Information security Training Program. The training
provides you an intensive session which will empower you with knowledge in a
simplified and easily graspable manner. In the training, we teach our students how
hackers break into systems, networks, mobiles and websites so as to make them aware of the possible loopholes and therefore, making them proficient in reverse-penetration. By doing so, they are able to create a virtual wall between their data and the hackers. This training will enable you to carry out attacking as well as defensive methodologies which will help you and your organization to not only protect but also assess the safety and vulnerability ration
19. ARTIFICIAL INTELL. AI
Cybersecurity experts must learn to develop a 360-degree view of the cybersecurity domain that now comprises a wide array of security components and technologies. Simplilearn has bundled all of these critical skillsets into this Cyber Security Expert Master’s certification program. The benefits are as follows:
- Cybersecurity is vital for career roles such as penetration tester, cybersecurity analyst, network analyst, cybersecurity auditor, cybersecurity architect, forensics investigator, and many more.
- There are 2000+ cybersecurity jobs in India and 40,000+ in the US (Indeed.com). Cybersecurity job roles are expected to rise to six million worldwide by 2019 (source: Forbes, January 2016)
- The median salary for a cybersecurity analyst is INR 418,389 annually in India (source: Glassdoor) and $134,000 in the US.
At the end of this Master’s Program, you will be equipped with the following skillsets:
- Install, configure and deploy public key infrastructure and network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
- Master advanced hacking concepts to manage information security efficiently
- Design security architecture and framework for a secure IT operation
- Frame cloud data storage architectures and security strategies, and utilize them to analyze risks
- Protect data movement, perform disaster recovery, access CSP security and manage client databases