SECUNEUS CERTIFIED BUG HUNTER
Cyber Security Certification training by Secuneus will help learn Cyber security concepts from scratch. Throughout the online Cyber security training, you will learn important concepts such as ethical hacking, cryptography, computer networks & security, application security, idAM (identity & access management), vulnerability analysis, malware threats, sniffing, SQL injection, DoS, session hijacking, and various security practices for businesses along with hands-on demonstrations. Join this Cyber security Certification course and get certified as a Cyber security expert.
Cybersecurity experts must learn to develop a 360-degree view of the cybersecurity domain that now comprises a wide array of security components and technologies. Simplilearn has bundled all of these critical skillsets into this Cyber Security Expert Master’s certification program. The benefits are as follows:
- Cybersecurity is vital for career roles such as penetration tester, cybersecurity analyst, network analyst, cybersecurity auditor, cybersecurity architect, forensics investigator, and many more.
- There are 2000+ cybersecurity jobs in India and 40,000+ in the US (Indeed.com). Cybersecurity job roles are expected to rise to six million worldwide by 2019 (source: Forbes, January 2016)
- The median salary for a cybersecurity analyst is INR 418,389 annually in India (source: Glassdoor) and $134,000 in the US.
At the end of this Master’s Program, you will be equipped with the following skillsets:
- Install, configure and deploy public key infrastructure and network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
- Master advanced hacking concepts to manage information security efficiently
- Design security architecture and framework for a secure IT operation
- Frame cloud data storage architectures and security strategies, and utilize them to analyze risks
- Protect data movement, perform disaster recovery, access CSP security and manage client databases